April 21st • Day 7
April 20th • Day 6
What’s a Press-ipe?
A press-ipe is your personal creative environment recipe. Knowing your press-ipe helps you access and empower your own creative nature! This will become your go-to card to remind you what you need to help yourself start creating anywhere and everywhere! By signing up, we’ll do the heavy lifting for you. All you have to do is follow our simple exercise to discover how you can empower creativity--wherever life might take you.By signing up, we’ll do the heavy lifting for you. All you have to do is follow our simple exercise to discover how you can empower creativity--wherever life might take you.
April 17th • Day 3
In celebration of World Creativity & Innovation Week (WCIW), Creativity City and Miami University are starting a chain reaction where people build on each other's ideas! Building on ideas is the lifeblood of creativity, so join us as we spread joy and creativity!
People all over the world will celebrate creativity by building off the tweet they were tagged in and can keep the chain going by submitting their creation for others to collaborate on. By being tagged in a game of creative telephone, you will allow people to use creativity by building on the ideas of others, deferring judgment, and moving the creation further in any direction. When you break the chain, you stop the spread of light and creativity, so please keep the fun going!
There are five rules:
1. It has to be your creation. This game of telephone is to help you feel the joy of creating. Don't deprive yourself of that joy.
2. You have to turn in something. Anything. An essential part of creativity is to create without fear.
3. Have fun and be thorough, really think about how you can push the creation you were tagged in further.
4. Please be respectful. Let's spread kindness, love, and creativity, not hate, shock, or violence.
5. When you're done, please tag us and tag two other creatives and tell them to watch this video, so they know what's up using the #IAmCreative
Have fun! Spread joy! Be Creative!